Monday, January 09, 2006

Save us the wait and just take off

We've all established by now that Heath Ledger The Prick is going to leave her asap...so why is he wasting time with the weird Public Display of Affection on the balcony? What is this...Vaughniston meets Michel Jackson? Poor Michelle, I think it still hasn't quite gotten through to her that there is a serious inverse relationship between PDA and length of relationship. I bet her and her ex-costar Katie Holmes get together to talk about about their fabulous 'fiances' together.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle always seems like such a little girl to me. Heath looks like he's with his two daughters not his fiance and their child.

Anonymous said...

They can't break up until after the Oscars. Being loving parents and a far to sugary couple is part of both of their Oscar campaigns. Honestly, I think Michelle is using Heath much more than he is using her.

Elisita said...

good point anon 506...I would also agree with you re: Michelle...except for the fact that she's got a baby with him...that makes me think she's thinking long-term w/ this guy.
love,
elisa

NiolK said...

Is that his kid? The only thing I've seen her in is the masterpiece that is "Halloween H20" but there's somethin quite cute about her. I like Heef but mainly just cause I really liked "Two Hands".

So, who bums who in "Brokeback Mountain"?

Anonymous said...

Heath's hairline makes me sad, as does Michelle's face.

Anonymous said...

Here's a wild and crazy idea...maybe they actually love eachother?

Anonymous said...

Hell, jadys, I actually had the same crazy idea!
Me thinks they're pretty much too discret to be faking it...
I mean, where I live, peaople almost don't know them, it's alway britney, angelina or jennifer...

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he loves the kid, but I don't know how long he'll behave. So far, he's saying all the right things and looking cute with his child bride. Still, I'm going to wait until after the Oscars to make a full assessment ;)