Monday, January 30, 2006

Noel Gallagher loves children...

When I was young...I loved Oasis and eveything that went with it...including Noel Gallagher. Now, I'm not explicitly saying that the feelings have changed...but I'm making small a mental note to not have children with Noel if the opportunity ever arises.

Noel Gallagher, who has a 5 y/o daughter says children are:
"...f***ing idiots...they're small, noisy, smelly, small, devil brats!..they take too much time and they cry all the time (and)...seem to want to take over the house you live in"
he also rants on:
"You have to be quiet when the babies are asleep... f**k that! It's my house and I am the boss in my house."
Charming.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is selfish and nasty for sure, but I like him being honest. Kids are not just decorative elements on your mantelpiece.
*speaking of experience*

Anonymous said...

I'd like to think he's being reasonably tongue in cheek with those comments, but he's so obnoxious in general. His brother is no peach either. Which one of them said Oasis would be as big as The Beatles, if not bigger? Haha, keep trying boys.

ava said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I'm with you Elisa, although a lot of kids are loud and annoying....haha

Anonymous said...

I LOVE NOEL GALLAGHER AND I DONT CARE WHAT HE SAYS! <3

Anonymous said...

lol.. he's right, but that sounds 2 rude... mmmm i like it (bad boi);) but i like the kidz (i can change someday)

Anonymous said...

r8, i don't know why you're so oppinionative but noel gallagher is a legend! and is the best british man alive! well in tie with liam... i'll have you know he was inspired by the smiths so it seems your judgement's not so good is it!

Elisita said...

in my heart of hearts, I love Noel. How can one hate the man who wrote and sang 'don't look back in anger'...
:)
love,
elisa