Friday, January 20, 2006

Umm...no thanks, I don't think I'm worth it.

I don't know what Beyonce is trying to sell us here...but uhh...I'm not yet sufficiently brainwashed to be enticed...at least not yet.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


In a similar vien...P. Diddy man...this photoshoot for your new fragrance has about as much sexual chemistry as Katie Holmes' first visit to the insemination centre...generally not a good sign.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

8 comments:

Chandra said...

that's a bad shot of beyonce and she usually looks good in like all her photos.

and, i'm not feeling whatever diddy and penelope are trying to sell here or whatever they are doing. penelope looks soooo bored in that pic of her on the bed.

Anonymous said...

That CAN'T be Beyonce...it looks like Venus or Serena Williams!

Anonymous said...

Beyonce looks absolutely ridiculous. I'm getting sick of her overexposure anyway.

Penelope and P Doodoo, my God...SHE looks as though she's in heroin withdrawal and he's trying vainly to entice her into sex. Sick!

Why does anyone take these designers seriously?? It's like the Nekkid Emperor. And I don't wanna see his ugly hair butt.

NiolK said...

I believe Beyonce is advertising the new Loreal Cold Sore Cream. or the new Loreal red light district. Possibly both.

Ms. Mika said...

I can't recognize Beyonce! Even after you telling us it was her!

Anonymous said...

to beyonce: nice mono-nostril, bitch.

Anonymous said...

Bad news janae. If you think you're sick of her now, she's got two movies and an album coming out soon, not to mention her new song that's positively permeating airwaves.

Anonymous said...

I like beyonce...she rocks, her new album is not my favourite...i think she rocks....