Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Daddy'll be pleased Jess!

Apparently Jessica Simpson has accepted the incredibly challenging and taxing role of Pamela Anderson's part on the new Baywatch movie. There's nothing like running about aimlessly in a red swim suit to convince people you're a serious actress. Personally, I think she's got a bit more talent for a new Boobwatch movie...but maybe if she gets really into it, she'll manage to "make Pammi's part her own". The Hoff is also getting in on the desperate act.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

7 comments:

Mr McGuinness said...

Apparently Peter Andre has signed up to play one of the deckchairs. However, there is no truth in the rumour that the producer's are after Johnny Vegas to play Mitch Buchanan.

DrDiSaia said...

I wonder if she will leave her implants alone.

Anonymous said...

I can't see any of the pics you posted in the last couple days - getting a broken link. I tried it in Opera and Netscape...any ideas? I really do enjoy this blog, and I want to know what all the comments are about!

Anonymous said...

Eek! But at least her Dad will be siked.

Elisita said...

Dude...the role of the deck chair is not to be mocked.
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

hey anon654,
I'm sorry you can't see some of the pics. Are you on dialup by any chance? I don't think this site is very dial up friendly. What I'm going to do is reduce the number of posts on the front page.
Hope it helps,
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

My word, is she still trying to learn how to pat her head, rub her tummy and stand at the same time!? Woo.. not a quitter.. you got to give her that.