Sunday, April 02, 2006

Posh Spice is an Authority on Beauty

Posh has teamed up with writer Hadley Freedman to pen a style and beauty book entitled That Extra Half An Inch. Umm.....what does penis enlargement have to do with style and beauty? ...well..we are talking about Posh after all...

The book will have tips and secrets from the star as well as interviews with famous designers. Count me in on the pre-order list.

The first tip I want to know Posh, is how one can get hair to resemble the exact tangle-plastic ratio of a 9-year old My Little Pony.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 comments:

Avid Diva said...

Seriously, though, WTF else can "that extra half an inch" stand for?!

Mr McGuinness said...

Is there any limits to this woman's remarkable talents? Not only is she a worldclass singer, presenter, dancer, fashion designer, wife and mother she has now added writing to her bow. It makes me feel inferior just knowing i'm sharing the same air as this multi-faceted genius. I fiercely believe that for future generations Posh will be seen as a beacon for world peace and the natural successor to Mother Teresa of Calcutta.

Elisita said...

for future generations? I thought she was a beacon of wonder right now.
love,
elisa

Mr McGuinness said...

She certainly gives some sense of reason to my slightly pointless existence. I will make it my live's work spreading the word of her inspirational aura to those heathens who choose to believe she is a self-obsessed media whore with nothing of any value to add to society whatsoever

Chandra said...

"The first tip I want to know Posh, is how one can get hair to resemble the exact tangle-plastic ratio of a 9-year old My Little Pony."
lol...elisa...you're the best! that is the best way to describe her hair!

i thought she couldn't read. how can you write a book if you can't read. maybe, she said that to just keep her name in the press...oh, she's cunning.

Elisita said...

haha, thanks Sylvie. Andrew...that woman is value-add to the world. Mark my words.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Say what you want about Poshie, but you can't deny she has a fabulous body.

Anonymous said...

^ Ummm, I can deny it. The first thing I thought when I saw that pic was "Did she get up off the toilet and leave her ass there to finish up the job?"

That shit is concave. Horrible.