Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Gwyneth Jumps the Gun...it feels

How is it possible that Paltry has given birth...and yet Holmsie is still aimlessley wandering around? There's something strange going on if you ask me. Didn't Gwyneth only announce her pregnancy like 5mins ago? In any case...the Queen of Self-Importance has seen fit to populate the world with her offspring...again. I have to admit that I thought Apple was a kinda cute name. Moses...which is her new son's name...on the other hand, is honestly; pun intended, a goddamn disaster.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling weird. I have no intention of hurting anyone here, but these names make everyone laugh in these forums. Yet, these names are REAL names and are ACCEPTED names in (as far as I assume) many countries, including mine.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's the names per se....I think what is funny (for me at least) is the ego involved with celebs naming their kids names so uncommon or that are obvious attention-seekers.

It's too bad some celebs tarnish the dignity of some names that are perfectly honorable, as in your country Franci.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Coldplay have a song called "Moses"?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Janae. I am, too, declined to think that it is not the names themselves, but the many other attitude of a person who uses those names. And partly it is the general attitude of many (sometimes including me as well) to seek someone to laugh at.

Anonymous said...

i laughed when i heard the name. not that moses is as laughable as apple, but i just can't imagine a white boy named moses. a white boy who will inevitably be very skinny. it just doesn't fit.

Kristen from MA

Anonymous said...

I once knew a girl from Hong Kong who was named Apple. And her sister was called Princess. I'm really not kidding.

Last I heard of Apple, she'd changed her name to Jessica.

Anonymous said...

katie holmes has a pillow

Chandra said...

i read an article about celeb births in people magazine today and they mentioned that gwyneth was due in early summer. either it was a typo or she delivered way too early.