Monday, April 10, 2006

I can't even tease Tori anymore

There comes a time when one just cannot snark about Tori anymore. It kinda feels like stealing the blanket off a homeless person.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


In the same vein...fellow 90210 (I-never-managed-to-get-any-other-work-afterwards) cast member Ian Ziering celebrated his 42nd birthday and the guy just looks exactly the same . He's in perfect shape for the desperate and penniless 90210 reunion special...which is lucky for him...because it's probably the only piece of work he'll ever manage to get.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


9 comments:

Mr McGuinness said...

Am I alone in my obsession with Tori spelling's chin. come on, just look at the fucking thing. She could be a boxer. I'd certainly punch her.

DrDiSaia said...

Somehow I think you'll get over it.

LOL

Anonymous said...

He's 42??!? Who knew? I was glued to that show in HS. Man I feel old.

Anonymous said...

That guy really looks good. Some age nicely.

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! The men on that show have aged WAY better than the women, which should say something for the diet and plastic surgery obsessed women out there. Jennie Garth may be one exception, but the others are rather frightening looking.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I just noticed that Tori has the "dent" thing in the side of her nose just like Michael Jackson! They must have the same surgeon!

Chandra said...

i can't believe he's 42! wow! men sure are lucky. has anyone seen tori's show? it's actually funny!

Elisita said...

Yeah, her nose is a complete mess.
haha Doc...I do have a conscience :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

ian zerling looks amazing.