Sunday, April 09, 2006

Katie Holmes has taken a liking to her prosthetic stomach

Umm...I know Scientologist's do things their own way...but my personal tip to them would be, that when putting a on a fake, very public pregnancy...part of the process that shouldn't be forgotten is the 'GIVING BIRTH' part. It is time for them to quickly sort out this behind-the-scenes adoption process and get rid of the fake suit. Angelina's giving birth next month for goodness sake.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

10 comments:

Kitty - The Librarian Fox said...

She looks like shit! The bump looks very fake but it isn't:( Poor Katie, she is such a stupid girl for starting all this shit with the Alien.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely so. I think they are working very hard to find out something to this situation, heh?
No, not really. I hope they'll have a nice healthy human baby. But that would take away the fun.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it takes longer to grow alien babies.

Anonymous said...

duh! i thought everyone knew that alien babys take 11 months to "hatch"
hehe

=)

Anonymous said...

if that baby doesn't drop more it's gonna be very bad birthing time for her..

Anonymous said...

There is no way she would actually fake a pregnancy and still be stuck wearing that hideous mumu of a Burberry swimsuit she wore in Australia. If I was going to fake a pregnancy for a multi-millionaire, I would at least demand some decent outfits.

Anonymous said...

I agree, the bump is too big to be that high up. It really does look fake.

Ruby said...

It's sooo fake! Plus no body language typical of pregnant women! And has anyone even once seen her caress her belly? She was probably instructed not to in case it fell off.

Anonymous said...

I know it seems crazy (and who does crazy better than Tom Cruise), but I totally think it's fake too. In fact, I'm about 90% sure that she's not (and never was) really pregnant.

It's all very, very suspicious.

Elisita said...

yeah, it sounds crazy, but I think if the pregnancy was a fake...the wholw thing would make a LOT more sense.
love,
elisa