Sunday, April 02, 2006

Why is Kelly Osbourne still mildly famous?

Kelly is totally trying to go for a career-invogoration a la Nicole Ritchie or LiLo by always mentioning her weight-loss. Today it's along the lines of:

"Lots of posh boys are keen...I have had a lot of interest...I've lost so much weight - they would never have touched me before."
This is all fine any dandy...except for the fact that she pretty much looks the same. This is the most recent photo I could find of hers...and apart from a hella tight corset...I'm not seeing the 15kg (35lb) weight loss she's desperate to talk about...she's got a while to go before she hits the anorexic-publicity-bigtime.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

13 comments:

Kitty - The Librarian Fox said...

I wish she would put something on her foot tattoes! if she wants to look more classy then do something!

Cap'n Bob said...

She looks like a jack-o-lantern.

Mr McGuinness said...

On the positive side, 'Changes', the duet she did with her wobbly father, is possibly the greatest song ever recorded. I took out an extortionate and crippling bankloan in order to buy 74,000 copies and ensure it reached it's rightful position at number 7 in the charts.

Elisita said...

haha Andrew McGuiness...I ordered 94,000...I want it played at my funeral actually.
love,
elisa

Chandra said...

i think no matter how much weight she loses...she is always going to have that round face and that's her problem. so, one day she just might look like a lollipop. what a goal!

Mr McGuinness said...

What a great idea. Unfortunately I've already booked Ronan Keating to play at my funeral. For as he so perceptively said 'Life is a rollercoaster, you've just gotta ride it'

Elisita said...

Well..to be honest, it was a very.very.difficult decision between Changes and "love's divine" by Seal...
love,
elisa

Unknown Soldier said...

I think what she needs is a Sex Tape..

Saludos Elisita

Anonymous said...

Did she get the bypass like mummy and Jack?

DrDiSaia said...

Relatively speaking, she does look better than she has looked, don't you think?

R said...

She certainly has a touch of evil about her:

http://popstarpoetry.blogspot.com/2006/03/kelly-osbourne-makes-me-do-bad-things_28.html

Elisita said...

I don't know Doc...I think you're being kind :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

She's cute but not the major movie star or famous singer type she wants to be.. especially with her nasty mouth. Too self-concious, and weak when exposed to evil types.. her common vulnerabilities and exposures make her easily a target for depression. Best she can do is find a fun career where she is able to grow and develop out of the main gossip spotlight.