Sunday, April 23, 2006

Dita Von Teese was everywhere this April

I'm not such a huge fan of the girl...but I suppose if we're going to get inundated by someone...I'd much rather it be her than 99% of the other candidates...so if Dita manages to somehow minimise the airtime of the Li-Los, Simpsons, Hiltons, Poutlys and Paltrys of the world...the I say...bring it on.

German Vogue - May
image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Her book launch in NY
image hosting by imagevenue.com

Her book-signing in Piccadilly
image hosting by imagevenue.com

Her latest booksigning at Harrods
image hosting by imagevenue.com

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's way too artificial in my book, but a bit more classy than those other ladies you mentioned. Yet everytime I see her, her husband (?) pops into my mind, making me scared.

Anonymous said...

I love Marilyn Manson.

Chandra said...

she looks like she just stepped out of a movie from the 40s. even her name screams "classic movie". i am really loving the blue dress in the pic at the book signing in ny. so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful. She's exactly the way I would love to look.

And I, too, love MM. I've met the group twice.

Anonymous said...

So, hands up of those who knew who this fat bitch was BEFORE she married the pretentious freak Manson? Yep, none, just as I thought.

NiolK said...

I like her. Saw her being interviewed and she seems nice.

Plus she said she loves the word "Tits". Bonus points.

Kitty - The Librarian Fox said...

To the lovely person who caled Dita fat etc. I did know her before she married Manson. So shut your yap and go back to the thin ones you appear to like.

She looks very pretty and the blue dress is gorgeous.

Tits*giggles*

Anonymous said...

Whoa, 5:51, she's fat?
Fuckin' news to me.
I bet you like womens bodies to look like 12 year old Asian boys.

Anonymous said...

sylvie...I think that is kind of the point of her...lol

and anon...I knew her before she got with MM too

Elisita said...

Isn't her really name really plain? Hey...you guys like knew her knew her?
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Heather Sweet!

Moonmaid said...

She's a little bizarre, but she's fashioned an orignal look and schtick, so good for her.