Saturday, April 29, 2006

Kimberly Stewart is my reject barbie

I don't quite know why Kimbo doesn't work. She's got lovely eyes, nice skin, she's tall....I don't know...it all kind of goes downhill after that. To go on a tangent of sorts, when I was little, I used to have a reject Barbie (usually a counterfeit given to me by a stingy family friend) who would never get Ken, always get cheated on, and always end up crying at the end of any dates...because she just wasn't hot enough to compete with Malibu Barbie. For me, Kimbo is that Barbie...her dicey quality of her plastic hair totally confirms it for me.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I had an android barbie - I cut off her hair and coloured it with mascara (bad move!) and when I went to put clear nail polish on her eyes to make them sparkle (and therefore redeem her original prettiness), they slid off her face leaving oval rims but no colour. She was totally creepy. I dressed her in silver foil. What d-lister could she be?

Anonymous said...

I never had any Barbies. That is I wrote to say something about Kimberly S.

Elisita said...

LOL Anners,
Her original eye paint slid off? OMG that's so funny...could have been an extra on the Children of the Corn or something...
love,
elisa