Sunday, April 23, 2006

OMG...you've got to be kidding me.

O.k, so I'm just a lowly marketing major...but I thought the purpose of advertising was to try to trigger a want within people to actually buy the product. To be honest with you..Mariah looks like she was holding some "else" ...and the Pesi bottle was (clumsily) inserted afterwards. Even with extensive airbrushing the breasts continue to creep me out to no end...and the greying plastic hair? Something tells me I just may not be Pepsi's target audience.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny thing is, if Mariah were the girl next door, we would consider her pretty and even sweet perhaps. Because she's posing everywhere and is so full of herself and her "music", her personality makes her even look awful.

I think she's perfect example of lack of inner beauty.

Anonymous said...

it looks like she was sprayed with frost..

Anonymous said...

She has such a bad boob job!!
Looks like a uni-boob. Like they're morphing together. o.o

NiolK said...

" Holding something else"

Good call.