Thursday, December 01, 2005

Julia Roberts is still Hollywood's Highest Earning Star

How is Julia in first place? Hasn't she only really ever been in 3 movies? Pretty Woman, My Best Friend's Wedding, and Erin B? And Jennifer Maniston? Who is paying to see her on screen? And Renee Zellweger? What has she ever been in apart from Bridget Jones?

I was hoping to see some true actresses on this list...like Mariah Carey and Catherine Zeta Jones...



1. Julia Roberts - $20m

2. Nicole Kidman - $17m

3. Reese Witherspoon - $15m, Drew Barrymore - $15m

4. Renee Zellweger, Angelina Jolie

5. Cameron Diaz

6. Jodie Foster

7. Charlize Theron

8. Jennifer Aniston

No...no pic of Julia Roberts... it's not a crime to be 4th afterall...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biased? Elisa? Never!

Anonymous said...

I do love the little black cross that she is standing on !

"Stand here to be photographed"

Anonymous said...

^^ Lol me too.

I <3 Angelina!

& Mariah Carey should have gotten an Oscar for Glitter. Kthxbai.

Anonymous said...

Elisa, you left out Flatliners, one of my favourite movies!

Elisita said...

I've never heard of that Franci...was it worth $20m? haha,
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, Elisa...
There were Kiefer Sutherland, the Italian-looking guy from the Baldwin family, can't name which it was, and some other guys, too, beside Julia.
It was based on a real thrilling idea, and was put into the ethernal memory of all movie-goers by a kind of medium-level acting and directing.
If you need more info, heh, just tell me, I'm here :)

Anonymous said...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099582/

Elisita said...

ah....thanks for that franci...that must've been when she got engaged to sutherland...and then left him at the altar...or the day before...or something...
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Something like that as far as I remember.