Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Charlize Theron as Bond Girl?

Well, after the Aeon Flux nightmare...maybe Charlize is looking to clamber onto anything...she appears to be considering appearing in the new Bond film, as a Bond Girl...this may mean that Angelina and Charlize may appear in the same movie...I'm pretty sure the studios will turn it into a lesbian flick of sorts...because there is no convincing way that any of these two women would got at it with poor Daniel.

The Mirror said:

"She is glamorous but she is also a brilliant actress. It would be quite a coup to have an Oscar-winner as the female lead."

...since when has a Bond girl ever been a "lead"...although with Daniel Crag at the helm...I'm guessing he'll be left on the cutting room floor.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

She would be a great Bond girl!

I think they say lead because there is no way an Oscar winner would be the usual Bond girl. It will be a case of a slightly more glamourous Bond girl with a few seconds more screen time, massive hype and ego building.

Anonymous said...

I agree, she would make a good Bond girl - although I will never see the movie.
Let me speculate that Eric would be the next Bond, well, then, uhm...
*would be headed for cinema*
But, rather, I would love to see Eric in better films than Bond-ones.
I am sorry, i went totally off-topic, Elisa.

Elisita said...

yeah Franci...can you imagine..a Bond film with Bana, Charlize and Angelina...haha...I would totally die...haha...
Hey...I know. Bana and Charlize could be the good guys...and Joaquin and Angelina could play crazy villains or something...I would totally INVEST in that.

Yeah...I guess Dawn...but Halle Berry was an Oscar winner...although I guess she won it after Bond...but she was in Catwoman after it haha.
love,
elisa.

Anonymous said...

If Angelina and Charlize are in it I hope they pay them extra if they have to have any physical contact with Daniel. Ugh.

NiolK said...

I doubt this will happen. I think you should pitch that idea though I would so go see that film. Although I'm afraid the Charlize Angelina lesbian love-fest would probably be higher on my list.

Jack B. said...

The fact they're going after Charlize in addition to Angie shows exactly how much confidence they have in Craig to carry the franchise. Zero. Why did they pick him again?

Anonymous said...

Charlize was brilliant in Monster, but I was hoping she'd do a few more serious movies after it... not this Bond crap.

Anonymous said...

A lesbian love scene with Angelina and Charlize would be sizzling! Even as a straight woman, I could totally appreciate how hot that would be.

Anonymous said...

Charlize is hot!

NiolK said...

Ginger, that is smokin hot. Marry me?

Elisita said...

haha.
I agree JAck...they had YEARs to cast it...and then they come up with this person they obviously have little confidence in...seems strange to me.
Anyone have a theory on this?
love,
elisa