Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Saudia Arabia may not employ the best photoshop artists...but at least they've got the right idea.

Saudia Arabia doesn't just take Mariah Carey's repulsive in-your-face breasts lying down...they take pro-active action against them...by covering them up. I'm guessing Paris Hilton just gets photoshopped out of her pictures entirely...and hey! What would be the loss? Now...we just have to work on them blurring out Mariah's face entirely...and then I'd maybe consider moving...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(credit)
thanks antonioH for the link!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny thing is, she looks so much better covered up!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts exactly, starkitty!

Anonymous said...

She is just frikkin weird and gross and I'm sick of her! Not sick of hatin' her though. It's like she's some damn sideshow or something.

Anonymous said...

Starkitty is right, she looks great when in proper clothes.
Not to mention that the original pictures were already photoshopped.

Cameron said...

crazy photos. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I have this Whitney Houston album I bought when I lived in Saudi Arabia just for the cover. The entire thing except her face was scribbled over with black marker.

Sami said...

I'm surprised they let the from-behind-shot in the second one stay! I mean, that seems a little suggestive, even to the Wahhabists!

Anonymous said...

Lol i agree with you Elisa!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this place, where people can leave their ideas and opinions, it's great!With the best regards!