Saturday, December 24, 2005

Ummm...don't mention your Uncle???

I've got a bit of a funny uncle...he hates CD players...refuses any type of wrapped-up present...and wears really high waisted pants...but do I go round telling people...so the I can then get a chip on my shoulder...so I can then whinge Gwenyth-style about it? No...
Pop-star Wafah Dufour...whose only real claim to fame is being Osama Bin Laden's cousin...and a Gotti wannabe...is chucking a big Jennifer Aniston and whinging about not being accepted in Americe because she's Osama's cousin...all while telling us about 30 times that she indeed is Osama's cousin.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



GQ seems to love girly men (Jennifer Aniston as 'Woman' of the Year) and touting their womanly claims...

"The face is alluring (big dark eyes, long lashes, plump lips,
caramel skin), but she looks wounded. And there’s something else. At first I can’t quite figure it out, but then it hits me: She looks a little like her uncle, albeit a waify ninety-eight-pound tiny-footed version. Sexy Osama!
"


Ummm....

11 comments:

Jack B. said...

Elisa, I think Whatsername is actually Osama's niece (father being Osama's brother) not cousin. Osama's dad had multiple wives and as many kids as the Saudi royals do. Not that it matters much - this poor, persecuted girl (*sarcasm*) was in the NY gossip columns several times in the past year trying to start her modeling/singing career started and all she ever said was "please don't associate me with Osama, I don't know him, blah, blah" but she's very willing to use the Bin-Laden connection to get noticed. Its kinda like what would have happened had Al Capone's brother used his name to become a movie star in the 40s.

Anonymous said...

LOL. How sad is this little transvestite looking loser?

Anonymous said...

That quote is just soooo wrong.

She looks fug btw.

Anonymous said...

Hold on....just a sec..........

SEXY OSAMA????

SEXY OSAMA?????????????????

WHAT....THE.......FXCK!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid, completely stupid. Putting the word sexy near that name is so incredibly irresponsible, insensitive, and stupid I could puke.

And fxxk that bitch. She can take a flying leap off her cousin's butt and land in hell for all I care. I hope she does and does the watusi with Jeffrey Dahmer.

Anonymous said...

"sexy osama"........lololololololololololololoololololololololoollollol


Elisa, fess up you made that quote up to make us laugh, there is no way any magazine, even GQ, would put that in an article. If that quote is real then i hope the writer gets some therapy. "Jack Bennet" you were right when you said that that was not osamas cousin but were wrong when you said it was his niece - this pic proves that that is his nephew - its a man, baby

Anonymous said...

No, it's reallt in GQ. Creepy, eh?

Anonymous said...

its a man, baby

hahaha, so true chri. does anyone know is her singing any good?

Anonymous said...

She doesn't even have any music out yet. I love how GQ is already pimping her as some sort of diva singing sensation...

When her career really does get going, though, it'll bomb. No "girl" that ugly could possibly make it in the industry.

Anonymous said...

She looks like Osama? Um, ok.
She's beautiful I think. But who know's if she's talented. And ask me if I care.

Anonymous said...

Keira Knightley was banned from using her sexy pout to portray Elizabeth Bennet in the movie Pride & Prejudice. Director Joe Wright didn't want her looking too erotic for the role.

Keira confessed: "He kept saying how Elizabeth couldn't look pretty. I was banned from pouting. The director and crew would be on permanent pout watch.
Any sign and they'd scream at me, 'Pout alert! Pout alert!'"

She tol Britain's Hello website: "I honestly don't do it to be sexy. I do it when I'm concentrating and I sort of push my lips out I always think it makes me look kind of constipated."

Elisita said...

yeah,...I read that as well...but it's all a lie...she bloody pouts through the entire thing.
love,
elisa