Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pete Doherty is not a well-endowed man

Poor Pete Doherty, he's having a bit or a hard time trying to keep his supermodel girlfriend interested in him. He recently quit his rehab in Arizona after a week, claiming that his "head would have exploded" had he stayed.

Pete also claims that his breakup with Moss, was not due to the fact that the almost ruined her career, but because " I can't buy her diamonds and my dick is too small.

Those were obviously the only problems in the relationship.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain Pete. Stay Strong!

Anonymous said...

that is one f'ed up dude

Lynne@Oberon said...

On the physical front, I would say a small dick is the least of Pete's problems. Let's start with the face .... ick, or not..

Anonymous said...

Lol. He's a complete loser.

Elisita said...

haha WWJDD...I found cool kate ones on Dlisted after my post...but was too lazy...Kate's gunna hate me now :)
love,
elisa

Chandra said...

also on my homepage...he was arrested today in london for having class a drugs on him. i so hope kate doesn't go back to him.

Mara Jade said...

Where's the man?