Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Random Monday Baby

Let's see....Alanis is joining the ranks of Avril Lavigne and giving blonde a go...bit by bit. You know in 6 months time it's going to be identical to Pamela Anderson's hue...What is it about a pot of peroxide that makes all that angst go away?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


While the rumours are starting that Gwen Stefani is preggers...just.like.everyone.else...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


and Paris Hilton Nicole Richie...desperate to get some publicity out of her breakup from DJ AM...goes to The Ivy, of all restaurants...and then proceeds to pretend to be upset about all the paparazzi commotion.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

NiolK said...

Alanis = Pretentious Bitch
Gwen = Fat Bitch
Nicole = Who gives a fuck about this bitch

Anonymous said...

Uhm, Elisa, I am very sorry, but for me, Alanais resembles Courtney Love rather than Pamela Anderson...And Gwen..oh, my, she's totally into Annie Lennox in her fabulous Beethowen video - does anyone happen to like Annie Lennox btw?
and Nicole...*out of words*
get out of sight, heh.

Anonymous said...

niolk that is too funny!!! Sounds like exactly somethin' I'd say.

What is this crap with Alanis turning into the merry blonde housefrau?? When she used to rock being all dark and beautiful and telling it like it is?? It's like she's all smug and proud now that she's buckled under, she's succumbed, she's all look everyone, I'm a good girl now! It's ok to like me now.

Bleccchhhhh!!!!

And Nicole at the rate she's going there'll be nuthin of her left to dislike. Just bones. Which trigger no opinions. They just sit there.

And Gwen I used to respect because of her penchant for being low-key but am now sick of because she's in everyone's face all the time pushing every product known to man. What's next, Gwen-inspired tampons??

Elisita said...

haha Janae...I can't hate Gwen...no matter what...I've wanted to be just like her since I was like 15...
haha.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Alanis needs to go back to the brunette. And I LOVE or LUST, whatever, her boyfriend Ryan Renolds. DROOL!

Love Gwen. That dress is beautiful, she's beautiful, I just love her.

And no one goes to the Ivy unless they want to be photographed. Period. Duh!