Thursday, December 01, 2005

Yup...they're engaged.

Well, well, well...I haven't been this excited since Michelle Williams (Duck from Dawson's Creek)gave birth. Nicole and Keith (who?) Urban are officially engaged. I can't believe this guy is famous in the U.S...Unfortunately...it looks like poor Nicole keeps on making the same mistakes with her men. See how he's possesively touching her stomach? That is no mere coincidence...he wants that space for his own...and is sending a subliminal take that! to Tom Cruise's sperm.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(credit)

10 comments:

Sami said...

Hold me... he looks like Tom Cruise in that first and last photo...

Elisita said...

yeah...you're right Sami...he's a deadringer for Cruise in the first one...that's kinda creepy.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Keith always looks so unkempt and greasy.

Anonymous said...

I like unkempt and greasy...

Anonymous said...

Ugh, how does that UGLY woman keep getting hot guys? I hate Tom Cruise, but when those 2 married, he was still hot. Then Lenny Kravitz and now Keith.

Anonymous said...

Keith Urban:The Bra Unik (had his genitals removed and worked in the lingerie section of a department store)

Nicole Kidman:No Dame Lickin ( She don't dig the lady's)

I'm sorry, I'll get tired of anagrams at some point. I promise.

Anonymous said...

I realise there should be no apostrophe in "Ladys". I put that in as a biting commentary on the state of modern democratic society.

Jack B. said...

Elisa, how exactly is Keith Urban regarded Down Under. Here in the States, he's on country radio non-stop (along with Renee Z's ex) and his videos play non-stop on CMT. Personally I never got it - there are country singers who have better voices.

Anonymous said...

Holy he does look like Tom Cruise!

Elisita said...

Hhaha neal k...I like the bra unik one...:)
Jack...seriously. No-one has ever heard of Keith Urban here in Australia. He's never eVER been played on radio, and people just know him as the guy who is engaged to Tom Cruise...who is big in America.
love,
elisa
p.s. I've never heard one of his songs...ever.