Monday, November 28, 2005

Fear Not!!!..Kosbourne's not quitting the music business

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Apparently there was a rumour going around that Kelly Osbourne was quitting the music industry...
I'm guessing this spread in a similar way the rumour that I was quitting the modelling business spread.

How can you quit a business you're not even in? What has she ever 'sung' since her rather paltry Madonna cover? This is a bit of a Dennnis Quaid moment I feel.

But I know you were all worried your Ipod's would be left bare with the removal of such a musical virtuoso...and I can only console you all with the fact that she is alive and has just recorded...of all things Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"...an achievement indeed.

11 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

Now Kelly can concentrate on what she was born to do: Become a lipstick model.

Anhoni Patel said...

Noooooooooooooo! 'Girls Just wanna Have Fun'? Can't the copyright police step in and save us from her butchering that song?

Michael K said...

Kelly's music is not that bad. It's just bad because she's singing it.

Anonymous said...

I think Kelly resembles more to that lion figure beneath than Mimi.
Poor Kelly I think she might have her own cute face. Why disguise it into this ...?

Anonymous said...

Ozzy is so talented and seems like such a sweet man. How did he end up with such a wreck for a daughter?

Elisita said...

haha...I think when you're as generally fucked up as Ozzy is...you're lucky to have any kids at all :)
I know...she's totally going to butcher a classic...I mean...it's a dodgy 80s classic...but it shouldn't be touched just the same.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Someone make her go away for good!

Lynne@Oberon said...

The very idea of her doing Girls Just Want To Have Fun makes me want to hack my ears off. A bad song sung by (presumably) a bad singer = bad vibes

Anonymous said...

kelly to music is jessica simpson to acting..........it is sad that talented actresses and singers don't get movie roles and record deals because the roles went to the "it girls" (untalented and bitchy and not even pretty girls)
A recent example would be kristen from LB who just got a movie deal

Anonymous said...

Such a fat persons head on a relatively normal body. She should really re-learn how to dress herself she always looks like she's just been molested. Having seen Sharon on the x-factor it's clear that kelly gets her horrible childish tantrum-ee harpy behaviour from her mother who I used to like but now can't stand the sight of.
Ozzies still cool though.

Elisita said...

Yeah...I agree Christina...it's sad...I still don't know how Cate Blanchett became famous in this sea of crappy It Girls...
love,
elisa