Sunday, November 13, 2005

Quick Week Rundown

Well...Mary-Kate Olsen managed to polish herself up some...no doubt in light of the fact that her ex-boyfriend Stavros tried to kill Paris Hilton.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The fashion industry has forgiven Kate Moss, and she appears to be back....looking more gloriously stoned than ever...I'm guessing they're thinking along the lines of fake-tan being the new smack.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

While Jennifer Aniston vies for her ex-husband's SExiest Man Alive title....although...I'm guessing she'd be happy just with replacing Fabio on a couple of Mills&Boone covers.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(credit)

5 comments:

Elisita said...

haha...she's well groomed...but even that can't help her sometimes...
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Mary-Kate looks great and I hope she looks in the mirror and realizes that she looks so much better in clothes that actually fit.

Elisita said...

damn you AP! how dare you say such blasphemy :)

haha...sorry...damn forum puts me the wrong again...it was touted as new...what about I do w/o you AP?
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious! The Fabio connection is BRILLIANT! I never would have seen it until you said it.

~stacey~ said...

my husband suggested brad pitt and vince vaughn being the number 2 and 3 men along jennifer.