Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Joaquin either takes drugs or is insane...and neither of those possibilities make me love him any less

Apparently Joaquin likes to enhance his movie premiere experience with magic 'meat for vegetarians'...or he just likes to pretend that he is tripping on the red carpet...Personally, I tend to think that there really was a frog threatening to eat his grey matter...and the reporter is just covering up.

At the AFI premiere:

Out of the blue, Phoenix suddenly changed the subject, asking, “Do I
have a large frog in my hair?”
Reporter: No, no.
Phoenix: “Something’s crawling out of my scalp.”
Reporter: No, you look great.
Phoenix:
“No, but I feel it. I’m not worried about the looks. I’m worried about the
sensation of my brain being eaten. … What did you ask me?”


This is a good enough excuse to post pictures of him as any :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

thanks so much Annie Y for the link!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a print check of Walk The Line the other night, and that movie rawks. JP and RW are both fantastic in it, plus the music is great. That's one soundtrack I'll be buying for sure.

Unknown Soldier said...

Hey, don't laugh...brain-eating-frogs can be very dangerous.

In fact, I feel one of them on my head right now


OUCH!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I love my men short, dark, and random!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I just don't get it. He is not good looking at all!

DrDiSaia said...

Sounds like you are hooked like a large mouth bass.

LOL

Anonymous said...

I can't see the pics :(

Anhoni Patel said...

He's great looking in a really fugly kind of way.

He's obviously tripping out. Wasn't he in rehab...?

Anonymous said...

Lol, frogs eating his brain.

I hate his hair though, maybe those things were trying to eat it up...

Anonymous said...

God, what's with all the spammers. What a bunch of losers. As if anyone here is actually going to click on their stupid links. :p

Anonymous said...

Anyway...poor Joaquin. I think he's gone a bit mental. I can relate. :(

Anonymous said...

Elisa, you are So funny!! The Joaquin-frog bit is priceless. I gave you a link in my journal here:
http://www.totallytraci.com/journal.htm

Thanks for all the entertainment!!

Traci

Michael K said...

He's nuts!

Anonymous said...

If you read the entire interview, you realize that he's just joking, which of course makes me love him even more. I'm glad he can have fun with his stardom, instead of be a brooding actor all the time.

Anonymous said...

Oh yay I can see him now! HOT! This guy beats any random generic hollywood male by far.

Anonymous said...

nora spoiled it for me... i much prefered the story when i thought he was a getting jiggy on red mat.

Anonymous said...

He is simply beautiful. I love dark hair and he has those bedroom eyes. Plus not only did I have a HUGE crush on River, but I love scars on the lips.

Elisita said...

I know beggieboo *lovesick sigh*
love,
elisa

Unknown said...

I agree Elisa, Post Joaquin-candy everyday!

He is so hot!

Anonymous said...

GENIUS!! He's like a young Christopher Walken in his spacey-ness. All he needs is the crazy hair and bizarre speech rhythm. But he still missing one final piece that lower back sex appeal: Christina Applegate
"I think Christopher Walken is the sexiest man alive, he's a babe. Willem Dafoe, too. No offense to these younger actor guys. They don't have that thing yet. A chemical gets released in the lower back that makes the thing. It makes all the difference in the world"

Anonymous said...

Does Sciatica count?

Elisita said...

haha Nealk...
I thought you were dead :)

Anonymous said...

JP and RW are awesome not to mention of course Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash of course. Cant wait to see it!