Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Old-Timers Random Update

Well, this always-trying Julia Roberts wannabe may have significantly lowered the enjoyment of both Groundhog Day and Four Weddings and a Funeral...but she produced a very nice-looking (albeit Paris Hilton-esque in dress) daughter...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

While Linda Hamilton, the tough nut from the Terminator appears to have shed her tough-waoman image in favour for more of a Kirstie Alley look...a wonderful life's achievement I'm sure you'll all agree.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking the exact same thing! She's a fucking twin for K Alley. What happened? She used to be so hot, like in Terminator with her giant perm and pointy boobs.

Anonymous said...

Oh and what is wrong with these celebrity parents? Here's the newest one with A McDowell letting her daughter out in that "Dress". If I had a famous daughter she'd be leaving the house in a polo neck and dungarees. But I don't. So by all means keep dressing your daughters like whores I needs mah cheap thrills.

Elisita said...

yeah...I think that Cameron guy (director of the Titanic) really screwed her up big time...
Yeah...the dress is really revealing..it's basically got no sides...and her breasts (as I'm sure G4G will attest) are visible...I don't even think the girl is over 18...

Anonymous said...

Linda Hamilton, what happened?? And what are you wearing?? Sarah Conner wouldn't put up with that crap.

Jack B. said...

Andie McDowell's daughter is Christy Carlson Romano (aka Kim Possible)? Who knew?

Hey, Linda Hamilton used to be both pretty and buff. Now, it looks like she's had work done - why do celebrities do that to themselves?

Anonymous said...

Oh, my....Linda Hamilton was my favourite part of the Terminator series. That hard working woman in the mad-house. I loved it so very much. Why did she do that now to herself?

Anonymous said...

That little girl in the 1st pic is totally skanky.

Chandra said...

elisa i'm so happy you said that was linda h. in that 2nd picture. she really does look like kirsty a. so sad.

Anhoni Patel said...

please don't say that's Linda Hamilton.