Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sound of Musty Music

Well, the gang, minus snooty Christopher Plummer met up again for the special Anniversary DVD, no doubt due to fact that most of them haven't been able to find an acting gig since the film...and need to milk this baby for as long as they can. They all look like they've gone through the ringer....except Julie Andrews...who eerily looks the same. When I grow up, I want to save money on my surgery bills and be embalmed just like Julie...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(click to enlarge)

5 comments:

Jack B. said...

Julie Andrews has been a crush of mine since I first saw her as a child in Mary Poppins...and she still pretty much looks the same!

Anonymous said...

One of the best movies ever!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love Julie Andrews and the Sound of Music and I will not complain if I look as good as she does when I'm her age.

Anhoni Patel said...

ah! Ten bucks to the first person who can identify who's who. They do look rough. my god. except for Ms. Andrews, of course. do you think that's the original puppet set?

Ms. Mika said...

I too love Mrs. Andrews, she was awesome in Victor Victoria!