Friday, November 18, 2005

Sex with Jennifer Aniston sux...

These photos are so emotional, I can barely hold back to tears of joy over this love-fest...and yet...all is not what it seems. When a GQ journalist asked Vince:


"It would be great if you just tell me what sex was like with Jennifer Aniston."

he blabbered on:


"Well, yeah, exactly. But see, in my position, you're just like, whatever.
There's nothing more that can come out of talking about that stuff."



This doesn't sound like a man who is in raptures and willing to drop everything and take on an adoptive family...but then again...Vince is no Brad, and Jennifer...well...there are doubts on a more anatomical level there...if you know what I mean.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(credit)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet he hasn't shagged her yet, she made Brad wait like a year(Possibly a slight exaggeration) why would she let him get in there so quick? Or has it been longer than I think. Anyway we all know Vinnie's a pain man not a sex man he likes a good flogging and some cheese grater on genital action.

Anonymous said...

Why did not Vince just slap the journalist into his face? oh, I know, it's not that era.

Anonymous said...

oh elisa, thank you so much for cutting through the crap and telling it like it is...what would we do without you?

Michael K said...

That alley business is shady

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, there's still something sexy about Vince, even though he's puffed out a bit. Too bad he went for Aniston...

Anonymous said...

Haha.

Elisita said...

haha MK...wicked shady. Aww, thanks g-woman :)
Yeah NealK...I heard she made him wait like 8 months...probably so she could get those blinding pills into his drink or something...
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

After Friends everybody forgot her... until her relationship with Brad ended. Now we all talk about how 'mannish'-looking she is. I kinda feel sorry for her ;(

Elisita said...

haha
yeah...looks like he did...but Aniston's stunt double looked much prettier actually...
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

hey thats Courtney Cox isn't it?

DrDiSaia said...

Maybe he is just keeping his mouth shut?

Elisita said...

yup...that's courtney...
hmm..maybe he is...but I prefer my explanation :) hehe,
love,
elisa