Sunday, July 10, 2005

Ashton Kutsher goes nuts

Move over Tom Cruise...you think prissy jumping up and down on couches and manic smiling defines "going nuts"...you've got another thing coming!!! Here Ashton is going nuts at a paparazzi guy...as a he proceeds to rip his shirt off....cos...you know how passionate and sexy those late-night cameramen are...


I'm guessing Demi got her clothes torn off in a similar practiced fashion before he knocked her up...reports are she's due at the end of this year...what a great dad Ashton Federline is going to be.

(credit)

3 comments:

shoe hound said...

You know, I really do not understand these people. First of all, uh, newsflash, you PUT yourself in the public eye! Secondly, you do things that attract attention and are spectacles!!! Thirdly, there is something calledd the first ammendment that allows you to do and say the things you do, act, use profanity and wear stupud clothes and is the same law that allows reporters and photographers to take pictures of people in PUBLIC!!! I was lying on a beach and some guy came up and took a picture of my butt. Was there any legal acion I could take toward him? NO! Because I was in PUBLIC!! And, as sick or perverted as he was and as anoyed as I was, the fact remains that he has the right to do that. If he wants to whack off to a picture of my butt and not a perfect one in a magazine, then that is his RIGHT!

These pre-madonnas and vain gypsies need to get a clue and get over themselves!!! DOn't like it, quit your job and do something meaningful! Ok, I 'm done, sorry.

Jack B. said...

Maybe Ashton was just getting "punked".

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashton, turn around is fair play.