Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Jessica Olsen

I know a lot of people have a certain soft-spot for Jessica Simpson. Frankly, I can't understand why. This is a woman that is original-phobic...in all life-facets. This ranges from clothes, to song-choices, to husband choice, to her choice to appear on a reality tv show. Here she is trying to do the Paris/Mary-Kate Olsen -look. Tomorrow it will be Nicole Ritchie/Lindsay Lohan-look...her next single is probably going to be "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper...her next husband...a greek shipping heir...her next diet...bulimia...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All I can say...is that when even Lindsay Lohan doesn't let you into her party...you know you've hit the bottom of the food-chain.

(credit)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know if im just missing something, but i really, really do not understand celebs and their hollywood trends. I dont get whats so wrong with just being yourself.

Anonymous said...

I just don't understand the desire to LOOK homeless. I think truly homeless people dress better than MK. Even in the name of comfort, she looks homeless. I guess fraying tan and white sack-cloth layered over pilled leggings, coupled with the ugliest boots to walk off a cow do make some sort of statement. At least the puppy has good fashion sense -- he looks like he's scoping out an escape route!!

Anonymous said...

Who do you think is smarter (and I use that term loosely)...Jessica Simpson or, like, um, Paris Hilton? If you answered Tinkerbell, you'd be correct.

Anonymous said...

Okay, Mary-Kate, put the DOG DOWN and back away. Slowly...easy now. That's it. Now first thing we're gonna do is give those rags back to whomever threw them away. That's it. Good girl. Now...off we go to an actual store to buy you some real clothes. No, you cannot keep the boots.

Elisita said...

Nice one anon 609! I actually think they're both at around relatively the same intelligence level. I doubt they're as stupid as they portray themselves...but they're both pretty uneducated...does anyone knowif Paris ever went to college or anything?

Anonymous said...

I have to disagree with you Elisa. I think they are both as dumb as they appear. The publicity stunts they pull are not their brainchilds; they pay people to think up that stuff.

I'm pretty sure Paris has never been to college. What college could a person with such a severely limited vocabulary get into?

Elisita said...

good point ginger,
love,
elisa