Monday, July 25, 2005

Lance Armstrong makes it 7

Well Done Lance! Although when I get a craving for a blue-glazed fruit basket/stand...I ususally just drive to a store close by...but hey...that's just me.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hey Sheryl...nice job holding his kids...I'm seeing killer arm-definition...I think you look hot. I'm guessing you've decided he's "strong enough to be (your) man"...haha, sorry...I just couldn't resist this rather awful play on words :)



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In any case...although she's around 20 years older than her, she looks a damn sight better than the blatant publicity whore "cycling enthusiast" that popped down to France to catch the action....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(cre dit)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, how sweet that they all match.

Anonymous said...

Yeah so Sheryl looks like she could out arm-wrestle Lance, but I'm rooting for his ex. She does the job of raising all his brats while he's off riding his bike only to be ousted so the new gal gets the photo ops! We need to find a man for ex-Mrs. Armstrong. Maybe the newly single Mr. Law would make for a good fling?

Elisita said...

yeah...I'm with ya Robin! I find it weird that Sheryl looks like such a 'mom'...I don't know what the almost-step-mom etiquette is.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Erm...is that Lindsay Lohan? Jeeeeesus what is she wearing?! (apart from the child-sized LiveStrong wristband of course).

Yowzer.

shoe hound said...

I think Sheryl is great the way she has embracedd Lance's children. I saw them on Oprah and they are really a great couple. And while Sheryl is a "rock star", I believe she is considerably older than his ex, and I think Lance's mom spends a lot of time looking after the kids, too. I had some bad feelings toward Lance, but I don't htink his divorce was as simple as him dumping her to go ride his bike, etc. Looks like Sheryl is doing ok with looking after the brats whhile he bicycles. And she has done it a couple of times now, right? Must be hard to spend a month or so in France.....

Elisita said...

haha shoehound...yeah...poor Sheryl..a month in France! But they do look like a nice couple...I have to say...yup Zoe...that is indeed our little Lilo,
love,
elisa