Sunday, July 31, 2005

Tori Spelling knows she's talentless

I guess it must be hard to wake up every morning and know that everything you have...your clothes, your jewellry, your breasts, your husband...are all because of your father's money...and you have no way of fashionably making your own income...because let's face it...I don't think poor Tori has ever been offered a modelling contract...and I wouldn't pay any money for her to come to my party...

So I guess when you are completley I-can't-even-get-myself-an-infomercial talentless...your only real viable option is to try to get the look of someone that was really talented...Tori is today attempting to channel Janis Joplin...and I'm sorry to say, that unfortunately she doesn't quite succeed, even at that.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree with the above statement