Thursday, July 14, 2005

Ben Affeck is annoying

This guy like...LIVES at Starbucks. I don't get the celebrity obsession with it...a beverage from there is like the unisex accesory to be seen with...how exclusive...it's only one of the biggest chains in the world.

You know sometimes...when I have spare time (ususally I can only do this twice a day)...I like to pop into Starbucks...buy myself a bit of of a pick me up...lean on the entrance...and give the paparazzi a little squint...you know...sometimes 1, 2 hours go buy...who's counting?

you know...if I'm not filming them of course...frankly, I'm glad Ben has finally given up trying to be the next Pimp Benny or B-Affie or whatever the hell those J-Lo-esque white getups were trying to achieve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Either it's just me or he's looking an awful lot like Thom Yorke there.

Anonymous said...

No this is the 'I enjoy looking like i haven't washed in a week' look