Thursday, July 21, 2005

Drew Barrymore for E.T 2

Drew is apparently anxious to reprise her role as Gertie Elliott...a role which shot her to fame in '82. According to reports...this genius sequel; if it ever gets off the ground, will see E.T return to a grown-up Gertie...and she'll save his family from extinction...or something.

Wow...Spielberg may be stupid enough to cast Tom Cruise in his films...but I doubt that these talks with Barrymore are going to get anywhere...the girl is obviously desperate for anything that can provide her with a thinly-veiled lead part...and I'm guessing he's just happy to talk to any actor that isn't going through his medicine cabinet throwing out all his 'evil' pills.


If it does get made...I at least know a shoe-in for the E.T character...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must you always be so incredibly nasty? Do you write rude things because you know most of your readers want just that? Britney Spears looked adorable in her soft dress with the cowboy boots. Drew Barrymore is a great gal. And how fun she'd be in that role. I don't think it'd work otherwise. How can you stand going through you day consumed with so much negativity?

Jack B. said...

E.T 2 would be an incredibly stupid idea.

Anonymous said...

In response to anonymous, I must say that if you don't like the sight, don't read it. Elisa, I find your blog to be very funny and, since I don't keep up on celeb gossip much, informative even if it is (according to your disclaimer) rumor and conjecture. Though I do like Drew Barrymore, the possibility of a ET2 is saddening since it would most likely be a waste of everyones time and money. Anyway, keep up the humor.

Anonymous said...

I think Drew is adorable, and would probably see ET2 knowing it would never satisfy.

Anonymous said...

hi my name is Tim we have a band called www.formationsband.com
check it out did you enjoy your stay in Switzerland

Anonymous said...

If Xenu is not available to play ET, I can think of someone else who might be perfect:

http://www.thesuperficial.com/image.php?path=/archives/et10.jpg

(via thesuperficial)

Anonymous said...

Elisa, i think it is clear by the 1st person who has posted that Xenu has found you... :S


As for E.T 2 - just shows Hollywood has run outta ideas

Elisita said...

MaryK for ET...that's great :)Anon...I can see you are the target market for Britney's new maternity line. Cool :)
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

Hey Tim from the band :) Tried to go to your site but it wasn't working, I'll check back. I loved my stay in Switzerland...I would go back there in a second if I could...even if it meant having to see Michael Jackson on occasion :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

I don't think Gertie's last name was Elliot - that was her brother's name, and who names their kid Elliot Elliot? Other than that, love the site, and my hubby begged for a link to the Drew pic - keep up the great work!

Elisita said...

Hey Anon 919, hmm...I don't know, I just got the name from the article..so (serious) high chances it's wrong :) I'll tell you a secret...I've actually never seen E.T :)
love,
elisa