Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Katie's Herpes Denial

So the herpes is apparently some strange Scientology alien purification ritual gone wrong...umm...sure Katie...if that's what you want us to believe...I'll go along with it. You know...Tom's really tall too...those pesky cameras are just full of those damn aliens...If I ever get herpes...I know what excuse I'll be using from now on....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

JFK once said something about quacks and ducks...it seems rather fitting here in this post...in more ways than one...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

There certainly is a "negative alien substance" of which Katie needs to rid herself, and his name is Tom "I Hate Matt Lauer" Cruise.

Lara said...

Ewwww. If I had that on my lips, I would not step foot out of the house. That's disgusting.

Anonymous said...

Oooo baby! That is sexy! Yea... No. Stay inside sweetie. I dont know why she would want to go in public anyway, I mean, Tom Cruise?

Anonymous said...

Hi Elisa,

You sound like a wise and genrally 'switched on' kinda gal, so i would like to ask your advice on something. I recently smsd my friend a proposition on Monday and i still havent heard back from them. Now what do you think that means?
a) my friend is super busy, with all kinds of commitments, maybe like keeping a 'blog'
b) they dont want to seem too eager; or
c) they are not interested and cant be arsed to tell me so.
So what do you think?

God sees all.
Femulacra

ps, if this works out i think u should consider adding an advice column =)

Cap'n Bob said...

Maybe she's allergic to the bullshit the cult known as the Scientolgy Organized Crime Family is dishing out.

shoe hound said...

Niacin causes flushing, but not that! That looks scabby. Wrong answer! She has the HERP! And now so do Chris Klen and Tommy Boy! (If they didn't have it already.) The statistics on Herpes Simplex I are astounding. It's a clod sore!

Jack B. said...

Tom Cruises causes people to break out. He's like a virus or something.

Anonymous said...

Is that grey hair?