Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Anne Heche gets desperate

Haha...nothing screams "I need a job...I'm ageing...I'll take anything!!!" more than the naked-on-couch pose. Anne Heche demonstrates this concept perfectly here...she's obviously intune with the "kids" as she channels Kimberly Stewart and dons her super-edgy cowboy boots.


Maybe you should just pretend to be a lesbian again Anne...

Speaking of channeling Kimberly Stewart...everyone seems to be looking like her these days...here's Scarlett from TRL appearance a couple of days ago....although granted...Scarlett still looks lovely and human.


(credit)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Heche looks un-fargin-believable. I know the pic's been airbrushed and touched up and stuff, but dayum.

Clare said...

wow. Its amazing how UNSEXY Anne Heche looks. I am sure Ellen would agree.

Jack B. said...

Hard to believe these days that Anne Heche was once Hollywood's "It" girl, du jour, isn't it?

Elisita said...

yeah...the IT status dissapears as soon as it comes for some...what was she ever in though? I can only remember her being in this AWFUL movie with Harrison Ford...about them being stranded in the sea...it was truly unwatchable. :)
love,
elisa

mando said...

maybe anne is just channeling her characters from "another world," where she played twins. this would definitely be the bad twin ...

Elisita said...

OMG...I haven't seen Another World since...wow...a really long time :) Why do all these people get their big breaks from crappy soaps? It's not like they ever improve in ability...
love,
elisa