Thursday, July 28, 2005

Jessica Simpson Understands

Listen here...you can say what you want about Jessica Simpson...she may indeed have many faults...but she doesn't lack empathy...this woman totally understands war and what it entails...and truly comprehends the risks that many of these men and woman take everyday. Jessica is an idol for these young soldiers to look up to and of course...respect. Everything we see in her...from the focused, interested gaze, to the homely hair, to the everyday dress...hammers that fact home. Jessica...your down-t0-earth manner is amazing. Your perfect sense of matching your attire to each occasion always leaves me wishing I had your innate wisdom...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's at the Robins Air Force Base, Georgia, for Dukes of Hazzard...and here she is looking, quite frankly, like she belongs, not in Georgia...but in Area 51...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

Michael K said...

That dress is seriously hideous.

Anonymous said...

I constantly wonder WHY this woman is famous and in every tabloid....her face is ugly! I'm sorry but it's true. Another talentless mystery.

I've seen photos of her a few years ago, before all her plastic surgery, and she looked so pretty and normal. I don't know why she mutilated herself this way. And I don't know why the public "loves" mutilated-looking people. I don't.

Anonymous said...

Since when did she have plastic surgery? I dont know, she may be dumb, but I kinda think that its an act. And I think that she is adorable. Annoying as hell, but adorable.

Elisita said...

hmm...oh yeah..she's definitely had a pile of surgery...she had a very different nose and different eyes...she looked very normal and 'american' once upon a time until her daddy thought she could be a star...she's very talentless IMO (unless you count shouting a talent)...and she looks weird...I don't want to use the word retarded.... :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Plenty of before and after-surgery pix of Jess on Awful Plastic Surgery site.