Monday, July 25, 2005

Peter Andre and Jordan

There is nothing more beautiful than a beautiful couple performing beautiful art together. Yes...there are 3 mentions of 'beautiful' in the prior sentence...because Jordan and Peter just seem to just be the embodiment of the word. Here they are singing? at the Big Gay Out in London.

I'm assuming odd looking, plastic surgery-ridden, rather grotesque heterosexual couples of predominantly reality-tv fame have been deemed appropriate ambassadors to the gay community...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 comments:

Michael K said...

Jordan is seriously hot. Peter Andre gives me the creeps. But I like that one song of his. Mysterious Woman or something like that?

Anonymous said...

Michael, it seems to me that you think every woman is hot. dosent matter who it is, as long as she has female parts, youre good to go. thats just gross.

Elisita said...

OMG Michael...!!! Mysterious Girl...me too!!!!
hahahhaha. It's so embarassing. I also like the one where in the video clip he has this big-ass wig on and it's supposed to be like 70s or something..anyone know what that one is called?
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Why does the guy seem more feminine than the girl, and the girl more masculine than the guy?

Elisita said...

hey nick...im guessin' it just one of the charms of this couple:)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

I just hope I look as good as she does post-baby....!!!

Elisita said...

yeah...I don't know how she did it...maybe plastic surgery??? goodness knows she's had enough of it already...
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

LOL I did sit ups every day until I got too big... I've been lucky and not even single stretch mark... and I have 5 days left (fingers crossed).... She may have done the same. She looks fab, except for those monstrous implants!