Thursday, July 21, 2005

Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson

Well well well, here are the mother and daughter pair in London for the premiere of The Skeleton Key. The Demure and the Demented? Could be the start of a whole new reality TV show for them...they'd better thank me for the title though.

Kate's a smart girl, ardent feminist...and a wonderful marriage counsellor offering glorious pearls of wisdom such as "men need to feel that they wear the trousers". You know what? Give this girl a book deal as well.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Goldie though, I love you...from your crazy facelift-hiding haircut to the-loveboat-esque gold sandals. You're the perfect mixture of equal parts deranged, delirious, and happy. Baby..take me to your dealer.

(credit)

7 comments:

Lara said...

Oh, holy god, WTF is wrong with Goldie?????

Michael K said...

Kate Hudson looks stunning and Goldie looks stunned!

Elisita said...

Haha...you and me Michael K...we can pump out those soap opera names like noone else... :) the demure and the demented, the stunning and the stunned...
love,
elisa

Clare said...

rather like kate's dress and I am not a fan of the whole metallic craze thats sweeping tinseltown (geddit?!?)

back to the day job.

Sara said...

Goldie though, I love you...from your crazy facelift-hiding haircut to the-loveboat-esque gold sandals.

Haaa! Oh crap, this made me laugh so hard. What happened to that cute girl from Laugh-In? I mean...really, she was always cute, so she would've aged well without all this crazy plastic shite.

Elisita said...

hehe,,,thanks sara.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

elisa

You are a genius for having the balls to point out Goldie's haircut. I always thought the same, but she insists she is still plastic free!