Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Melanie Griffith and Joan Rivers combine!

Wow...if you could somehow get 23 chromosomes from Melanie and another 23 off Joan Rivers and somehow mix-em up in a petri dish...you could create some pretty wicked Tupperware. I'm guessin' these two gals got kicked out of the "Plastic but still Fantastic" meeting...oh don't be mislead by the smiles...that particular expression you see in this photograph was solidifed by the surgeons of these women circa 1993. Unbeknownst to them...in order to be let into the meeting, you had to still look human and actually look 'fantastic'. Now...I'm not saying the word alien here...but Joan...I see your green hair...and Mel...well...actually...on this occassion (I'm guessing its the distance) the camera has been kind...thanks for ruining my punchline sweetie....

No comments: