Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Pink and Carey in Mexico

You know what I like to do when I get stressed? I like to go to Mexico with my overly tattooed fiance (yeah...apparently just having a boyfriend these days is like...super uncool) hang out on the beach in sandals that I got from the Golden Girls special discount sale and my spiffy hat that makes me look all cool and thin like MaryKate Olsen...I also always try to look hardcore and annoyed. I do all this because I'm an original creative spirit that hates being tied down by industry conventions...I like to break free and be different...I can't help it. Do you see me wearing the colour pink? No siree!!! Do you see how ironic I am? Do you see how I represent individuality triumphing over washed up Hollywood conventions?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yes Pink...yes we do...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that second picture is Tori Spelling... Pink's no where near THAT bad.... Thankfully...

Elisita said...

yeah...that's tori alright...just thought it was funny how Pink is obviously using her as a stlye icon :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Elisa honey, just wanted to let you know I'm not in love. Engagements are just *so* *in* right now!!!