Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Spears-Line Chronicles

Well...I'll be honest with you folks. I'm not sure what's going on...all my 8th grade biology knowledge tells me that men cannot be pregnant...and yet...the evidence presented in front of me directly contradicts my entire base of knowledge on the subject...I think I'm going to have a quiet word with my old teacher Mr Wilcott and get back to you guys.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In other news...Kevin is just very happy with himself it seems...and who wouldn't be? When your pants are falling down and you persist with the socks and flip-flops (no Kevin...you're not a style icon...no matter what the Chaotic producers told you...the style is not going to catch on) and yet despite all this...you still get to bang a trannie every night and own a car that you haven't stolen...I say...good for you Kev...good for you.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But I still won't give you a hug.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... He is the real Beverly Hilbillie...scary

Rob said...

ROFL this whole blog rocks so much

Elisita said...

thanks sweets!
love,
elisa

Rob said...

Hehe I found your blog on a random journal button. It took 3 french blogs, 2 japanese blogs and a blog about how to get life insurance (wtf?) to get to yours. Persistance finally pays off for once.

Kudos on the excellent music taste too.

Jack B. said...

Elisa, you are soooo funny.

KFed looks like a homeless man.

Elisita said...

thanks jack :) he does look rather homeless...and so does Britney these days...so I guess in that sense...they're rather matched. Haha Rob, good music taste for you too :) Actually...looking at your profile made me realise that I'd forgotten to place one of my favourite bands of all time, Muse...so thanks.
love,
elisa