Thursday, July 28, 2005

Kate Beckinsale wants to be WonderWoman

I wonder if Beckinsale can snag this role without converting religion, getting divorced, or going in for some collagen n' botox. Yes guys and gals...the WWoman role is up for grabs...and I'm betting everyone from Paris Hilton (so that's why she's wearing a brown wig...) to Lindsay...hell...probably even Britney...is going to give this part a try.

Beware though gals!!!! Beckinsale..has prepared for the role of this caped damsel. She says: "I dressed up as her last Hallowe'en so it would be good to do it again." You gotta agree...that's pretty intense stuff ol' Kate is doing there...who knows how she does it?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hey Kate, I put on red lipstick yesterday...I guess that makes me a shoe-in for the Marilyn Monroe story? Cool.

9 comments:

Michael K said...

I want to be WW too!

Anonymous said...

I dressed up as Wonder Woman for Halloween when I was 7. I am so getting the part!

Anonymous said...

Ayyy now! Stop Playa-hatin' on Kate! You feel me? haha!

Any movie that involves exposing her....well.... I think she will be a good WW.

Although I always wanted Lucy Lawless to play the part.....but she might be too old now.

Jack B. said...

I don't think I want to see a WW with breast implants. WW is the champion of the Greek Gods and princess of the Amazons. She should be tall, built incredibly beautiful and all-natural. A newcomer would be preferred.

Kate may want to think of herself as an action star but to me she will forever be the oh-so-British star of Cold Comfort Farm, Emma and the disaster that was Pearl Harbor. This is as ridiculous as the Katie Holmes as WW rumors.

Elisita said...

Mariah Carey would be such a great WW (cough cough) :) You go for your dreams Michael K!!!
love,
elisa

Cap'n Bob said...

Kate might want to think twice. Linda Carter's career path went from WW to hawking mattresses.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, Mariah Carey as Wonder Woman! I would probably go see that because the terrible, terrible acting would be oh so laughable.

I wouldn't pay for it of course; I'd probably buy a ticket to the latest Jamie Foxx movie and sneak in to see WW.

Anonymous said...

What has happened to Kate Beckinsale? I remember in The Last Days of Disco I thought that no one could ever be more gorgeous than her... then she had to go and dye her beautiful black hair, tan her perfect pale skin and pump up her natural-looking if flat chest... Now she's just like all the rest of them...

Elisita said...

yeah...she's certainly become Hollywood-ised...big time...probably more than any other 30yold-ish actress out there...
love,
elisa