Friday, July 29, 2005

Tara Reid is soooo hot!!!

Hey Guys!!! *hic* *hic*...I'm here in St Tropez with my 2 bestest friends in the whole world...these are friends that love my breasts and tell me I look like a virgin...I've cleverly codenamed them Cocainy and Vod. Betcha *hic* can't guess what they are...I'm also here with the skanky bitch Paris Hilton...she thinks she's so great cos shes getting married...but I'm gunna get the last laugh...I'm telling you...Carson Daly and me...we're going to get married...very *hic* very soon...everyone loves me...people love me more than the love Paris...right*?*

She's left me here all alone...but you know what? She should be on this floor *hurl* too!!! I may have lost my shoes, my skirt, and my money...but never my dignity!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Earlier that night...before that ugly events that transpired afterwards....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Young people are always so beautiful.

16 comments:

Purring said...

Omigod Elista. Those pictures are so damn funny. She seems like SUCH a lush!

Lara said...

Escuse me while I go vomit at the site of her....

Well, I guess we can be glad she didn't show off her lovely boob scars.

Anonymous said...

Where does she, month after month, find all this magic clothing that always looks, no matter when you photograph it, like it was captured during the instant it was falling off?

Jack B. said...

Elisa, that was much more of Tara Reid than I ever wanted to see. Hard to believe back when the first American Pie movie came out I thought she was cute.

Now with the drinking, the partying, the drugs (come on its obvious), the desperate need for attention, the bad fashion sense, the new plastic breasts she didn't need and all out-skankiness I think its time we all realize what a genius Carson Daly was to get out of that freak show before he married this poor thing.

Dee said...

CAN you say rehab?OMG...WHEN WILL THE SH%* EVER END.EWWWWWWWW

Anonymous said...

Can we do without the perverse, look-what-a-man-I-am comments?

Such as, what a disgusting picture of a cadaver, but nice jugs!

Anonymous said...

as found on other sites featuring a sequence of photos of these "lovelies" Tara and Paris are wearing the same damn dog choker glitter necklace. "Oh, GIRLFRIEND! The hotties will just ooze over us with our pseudo-lesbo thing, and even though you've GOT a man and all, they'll just be all over us to rub up on one another and then someone will grab my ass and ... um...huh? hic."

Michael K said...

Tara Reid is my hero!

Anonymous said...

They are wearing the same necklace!

Sara said...

Man, celebrity ugliness is so amusing. Can we get some Natasha Lyonne pictures to make it a perfect day?

Elisita said...

hehe, love you guys :)hmm..me too jack! in her early days I actually thought she was soo cute...carson is smarter than I thought.
love,
elisa

Trée said...

Did those boobs get bigger are is it just me--lol. Great pics. Poor Tara, you should be ashamed to post such pics ;)

DrDiSaia said...

Do the photographers just hate her or is she really a "mega booze tramp?"

I just don't know, but there are a lot of these drunk girl photos.....

If the "booze babe" visage is reality, it is a shame. She was pretty before all this started.

Elisita said...

you know g4g...it may well be a post-surgery thing...because she looked really sweet in the old days.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

graham:

I don't think anyone is bitching about it. I mean, who really cares?

But it is funny. And all we are doing is laughing.

Seriously, you would think she would have learned her lesson by now: If you are gonna get pissy drunk, do it at home!!!

Christie said...

at least she remember to put on panties.