Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sandra Bullock marries Jesse James

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us O.k...I'll be the first to admit that I've been quite slow on the uptake on this Sandra Bullock story...mainly because I have no idea who this guy (Jesse James) is...and because the name reminds me of a Cher song. A recent email gives me the impression that the wedding was a blast!
" they arrived in a red pick-up truck (they drove themselves) and the rest of
the celebs (i am using that term loosely) were picked up from their hotels and
bussed to the Folded Hills Ranch outside of Santa barbara, where they were all
frisked and checked with metal detectors."
There aren't any pictures that I know of...so I'm giving you some freaky fan art instead. With fans like these....



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

thanks guid to the o!

1 comment:

Gabs said...

that *is* some freaky fan art