Thursday, July 07, 2005

Scarlett Johansson Undercover

Not exactly sure when these were taken. I'm guessing they were right after Scar-J's traumatising encounters with Cruise...I'm guessing Cruise's initial pickup lines were the first starting point for trouble...and a major contributor to Scar-J's disguise antics:

"Hey Scarlett...you know...your name begins with an 'S'...wow...what a coincidence...wanna know what else starts with 'S'?......." and;

"Let's get together sometime...just me, you, and a small group of some personal, amazing people I know you'll learn to worship..." and;

"Are you currently, or have you ever taken anti-depressants?...because let me tell you...I've done the research and I'd like to make you clear clear clear share some thoughts with you on the matter..."

Scar-J...I see and understand what you're doing...you don't want him to recognise you and try to kidnap you a la Katie...but ahh...do you really think you're sending Tom the right message by wearing his old mask from "Eyes Wide Shut"? Methinks you have made a tactical error...or else your stylist is working for the enemy...

Oh...while we're on the subject...apparently TomKat want to get married next month...so that people will see that their love is really true...'cos marriages last forever...don't they Tom?

1 comment:

staci said...

she has GOT to stop wearing that awful red lipstick.