Saturday, July 16, 2005

Jessica Simpson thinks adoption is hot

Jessica Simpson apparently believes it would be nice to get a new accessory...like...a baby!

The woman who ruins perfectly good songs "singer" said she tried to adopt a child from a Mexican orphanage when she was 16.


"That's what I wanted for my (16th) birthday but I couldn't legally get a baby across
the Mexican border."

O.k...umm...does that already sound like a completley insane thing to say? She might as well be saying "I was an underage wannabe baby-smuggler...and I'm stupid enough to be saying this to people". Is that what she thinks adoption is? Just a pickup and go type affair?

She adds: "I'll end up doing something which will touch somebody in some way that's good...through orphanages."

Jessica...you and Mariah should get together...fight about who the world revolves around...


(cre dit)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let her adopt. Why not?? As long as she doesn't bring a child into this world by natural means...it's ok with me.

~K-I-D-V-I-D-D

Elisita said...

fo- shure! thanks for commenting curtis-baby :) I have a question though...what if she dyed her hair black?
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Maybe she found out that Curtis likes black hair....so she must be trying to get a date with him.

HAHA!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when someone would point out how Jessica Simpson completely ruins the songs that she "remakes". It seemed like only I noticed that. The "Take My Breath Away" remake? God-awful and laughable! People say that she can actually sing, but it seems like she just alternates between whispering and yelling tunelessly.

BTW, your blog is awesome. I love it!

Elisita said...

Anon 554...I'm 100% with you re: Jess Simpson...she doesn't sing...she kind of just yells...and she never has an original song...she's.really.awful.
love,
elisa