Monday, July 18, 2005

Keri Russell contemplates the dark side

Looks like I rejoiced too soon. It used to be that one just had to sleep with a director or casting manager to get a part in a movie...my my...how things have changed. According to RadarOnline Keri Russell has “suddenly become very interested” in Scientology and has even been spotted buying some books on the "religion" and visiting the Celebrity Centre. Keri; as you know, got a large part on MI III opposite Cruise thereby ousting Scarlett, Lindsay et al.

MI III is being made...despite a bit of early confusion...although not without friction between Cruise and the studio. What studio head wouldn't be nervous making a big-budget movie with an aggressive brainwashed lead actor that gets riled up about Ritalin? Although I have to say..for entertainment purposes...Crazy-Cruise is more fun than CoveredUp-Cruise.

Not sure about Scientology? Check out LiquidGeneration's explanation...if you haven't already seen it, the testimonials are funny :)

Thanks guid to the o and pic credit

3 comments:

Mrs. Fordtastic said...

I love your site. Keep at it.

I thought Michelle Monaghan had gotten the role that Lindsay and others were after?
I can see on IMDb that Keri also got a part, but was not sure which will have the unholy task of making out with Tom Cruise.

Elisita said...

Hey librarymiss,
hmm..I'm not sure...I haven't heard anything regarding michelle...I'm pretty sure it's keri...but I could be wrong :)
love,
elisa

Christopher Trottier said...

I agree. Crazed-Up Cruise is fun. At least when he finally loses his youthful good looks, he'll be entertaining us with L. Ron Hubbard-inspired SF movies.