Thursday, September 29, 2005

Anorexia brings its own rewards

I didn't realise that the skinniness sweeping Hollywood had real, tangible, and measurable goals...such as being able to stick bracelets past your elbow. Wow...now I see what all the fuss is about. I am now enlightened...and inspired. Thank you Nicole Richie...oh...and for the record...you do look scary...and you're making Twiggy look fat...but I still think you look hot.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(credit)

10 comments:

El Tete said...

Ooo, fishy eyes...

Anonymous said...

TWIGGY??!!! Man, I thought she was just one of the droogs!

Anonymous said...

You know you are too skinny when your eyes are bigger than your waist.

Elisita said...

haha..good one starbuck,
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Eew.

Anonymous said...

Still don't know why this woman is found newsworthy by the media. She's gross and mean.

00goddess said...

You can see where they airbrushed out the boniness in her arms.

Anonymous said...

nyone no how long it took her to get ths way?...i mean im in india an they r still airin simple life wit the chubby nichole

Anonymous said...

nyone no how long it took her to get ths way?...i mean im in india an they r still airin simple life wit the chubby nichole

TLG said...

I wanna be anorexic too!I wanna be able to slip a bracelet over my hips and wear it like a belt. Or wiggle my hips and send it around like a hula hoop