Friday, September 02, 2005

Keanu and Diane Keaton an item?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us I'm not really buying this...apparently 40 year old Keanu and 59 year old Diane Keaton have hooked up. There were rumours just months ago that he had gotten hitched to some other chick...there were rumours a couple of years ago that he had a kind of Tom-Cruise approach to men. Personally, I think anything that may distract Keanu from making unbearable movies that don't make sense is a good thing (at least he finally got over trying to act in classics and Shakespeare) ...so I'm just going to leave these two alone...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why, I loved Matrix, all the way from I to III.

Anonymous said...

woah...

Jack B. said...

I hadn't even realized they were only 19 years apart. And what's wrong with that? After all, Jack Nicholson has been with women young enough to be his granddaughter.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's true, but it's bloody good to see some older women with young men for once.

(I just thought of Demi and Ashton, but for some reason, she doesn't seem to count as she insists on passing herself over as a thirty-something never aged.)

Elisita said...

yeah...I like seeing older women with younger men...but I agree...it only counts if the woman actually DOES look older. :)
love,
elisa

Kelditty said...

that is one gross couple

Cap'n Bob said...

If that's what it took to make Diane lose that idiotic hat she's been wearing for the past ten years, I'm all for it.