Sunday, September 18, 2005

So...she doesn't have a fast metabolism?

I know...this came out a couple of days ago...but it appears that Kate Moss *gasp* snorts cocaine. I liken this to as surprising as an exclusive claiming "Anna-Nicole: Proof she's had breast implants." At the moment I kind of feel like I'm Aristotle or Pythagoras or something...because I've always had this complex theory that:

Heroin Addict Boyfriend + Model thin + $Millons = I take drugs

obviously this groundbreaking theorem would have saved the Daily Mirror some time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Don't worry Kate baby...we'll still love you...even after your septum collapses.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

To amend my previous post, I could, of course place just about any other celebrity's pic in place of Kate's, but she just drew the short straw (so to speak) this time.

Clare said...

what disappoints me the most about this is she used a 5 pound note (roughly $10) - what no Benjamins????

DrDiSaia said...

Brilliant. You should make a post of your celebrity math. You could teach celebrity math. Educational and fun!

LOL....

Elisita said...

haha sleazyred...we're on the same de-sensitised wavelength!!!
The 5 pound note was the first thing I noticed from the story as well!!!
that's fuuny :)
love,
elisa

Fuschia_rose said...

I think it should be a prerequisite that before one becomes a model/actor/rockstar/rapper one should be enrolled in mandatory knitting, cooking and wood-chopping classes, because these celebrities need to be kept occupied.

Think of it, if Kate Moss was busy embroidering and chopping wood in between jobs, she wouldn't have TIME to be doing blow.

Elisita said...

haha...even doing reality tv shows would probably do the trick haha...
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's the biggest NON scoop ever. Thanks, Mirror. Her septum's been on the way out since she started. I'm surprised Rimmel still does the full face ads. Everytime I see them in magazines I think: "That nose has snorted more money than I'll ever make in my lifetime times five"!

Elisita said...

ha! I've never thought about it that way...but it's true...I guess that goes for the majority of the rich n' famous...
love,
elisa