Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Jordan gets wed!!!

Well beautiful readers...the moment I'm sure you were waiting for arrived...Jordan is now officially Jordan Andre...such a poignant moment in history I'm sure you will all agree. Our very own 'Cinderella' married her pectoral Prince yesterday...as she walked down the aisle to Whitney Houston's "I Have Nothing". I'm sure you'll also be glad to know that Whitney wasn't actually there to sing it live...had she been, she probably would have forgotten everything past the song-title line...thereby making the song a little shorter, a little more truthful...but a little less romantic.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

With an OK! agreement that money is given as long as no leaked pictures get through, I'm guessing we won't be seeing much of Jordan (fortunately) for a while. The theme of the wedding was pink, along with hand-made ivory shoes for Peter?, a foot-high pink crown for Jordan, a ring made of 20 princess-cut diamonds for Peter, a ring of 35 princess-cut diamonds for Jordan, hair extensions for Peter ??? and a Barbie-pink gown with a corset made from thousands of pink Swarovski crystals and with a train of more than seven yards long for Jordan...

hmmm.

(credit)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which one was the bride again? I wonder if they had to flip a coin over who got to wear the gown.

Elisita said...

haha...my thoughts exactly!
WWJDD...I'm so glad we changed our minds and decided to reject her invitation again...after all...pink is so passe! :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

she is ridiculous! there are so many things wrong with this "wedding" but who gives a "wedding speech?" she equating her wedding day to winning an oscar? or in her her case some sort of stripper award?

Michael K said...

Elisa, you forgot to mention that they sang a duet to Aladdin's A Whole New World! That's my favorite part!

Anonymous said...

WHO is this Jordan person? Why is she a celeb????? Does everybody know of her but me?

Elisita said...

hahaha...a duet!!! OMG...that's crazy...yeah...wedding speech is so tacky as well...it's like "i'd like to thank my agent, my manager, the magazine...etc"
hahahha
anon453...I afraid you ARE the only one left....she's like a UK Anna Nicole Smith type...
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

The details of their wedding made me cry!! Okay, I was actually laughing so hard I cried, but it still counts, doesn't it? At least I didn't "sweat" like Fergie, almost though!! :D