Thursday, September 29, 2005

Pharrell feels left out

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us I guess everyone else seems to getting on the let's-talk-about-getting hitched-wagon (absolutely no real action required), and Pharrell kinda felt left out...or else he wants to have sex with his girlfriend(s) more...maybe I'm just being cynical because I'm not the object of his affection :) In any case...he's blathering, rather incoherently about "someone":

"It's close, man. It's really close. There's definitely a girl that I
love... She hears my whispers. She knows my dreams and she knows my
heart."


Hate to break to you honey, but I don't know too many girls who have gotten proposals after being referred to as "a girl". This is the kind of thing a guy with many girls says.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's talking about his dog...